Wine Tour Policies
Wine Tour Policies
- It is your responsibility to check your booking confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it and contact us immediately if any information on the confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. Please review your confirmation information carefully.
805 Wine Country Tours pays out considerable costs prior to the start of all trips. There will be a $35.00 per person processing fee or $100 whichever is greater, up to 7 days prior to the trip. If there is a cancellation within 7 days of the trip, the card on file will be charged 50%. If there is a cancellation within 72 Hours of the reservation, the card on file will be charged 100%. Reservations booked within 72 hours of the trip are non-refundable. 805 Wine Country Tours reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or adjust the trip due to dangerous weather conditions.
- You may reschedule for a different date or tour up to 7 days prior to the trip for an additional 15% processing fee, subject to availability. Any subsequent rescheduling will also be subject to this fee.
- 805 Wine Country Tours is not responsible for items that are lost or stolen on your trip. Please make sure you have all your personal items with you at the end of your trip.
- There will be a charge for damage or clean up fee for throw-up in any of our vehicles up to $500.
- 805 Wine Country Tours reserves the right to stop the tour if there is any misconduct and/or abuse to the driver, wine staff, or waiting staff. We have a zero tolerance rule for disrespect. If we stop or cancel the tour for any reason, there will be no refund.
It is our job to make your experience memorable. Please enjoy the experience and all the great things that the central coast has to offer!
Discover the Difference
Get in touch with us